ASEAN PROSPERITY INITIATIVE
• The ASEAN Community Vision 2025 aims to turn ASEAN into a highly integrated and cohesive; competitive, innovative and dynamic; with enhanced connectivity and sectoral cooperation; and a more resilient, inclusive, and people-oriented, people-centred community, integrated with the global economy.
• The ASEAN Prosperity Initiative (API) is a project led by the Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs (IDEAS), to tack implementation of ASEAN Economic Community Blueprint 2025, through the Consolidated Strategic Action Plan (CSAP) and associated plans.
• This website is intended as a resource for use by anyone with an interest in ASEAN economic integration. It is a work in progress and will be regularly updated. We welcome feedback. Please send any comments to email@example.com
• You can read our report on ASEAN Economic Integration here.
• This assessment is based on the measures and action lines set out in:
The Consolidate Strategic Action Plan 2025
The ASEAN Economic Community 2025 Strategic Action Plans (SAP) For Financial Integration From 2016 – 2025
The Kuala Lumpur Transport Strategic Plan (ASEAN Transport Strategic Plan) 2016-2025
The Microsite is intended to help broaden public understanding of the ASEAN Economic Blueprint. The designation of the available information does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of IDEAS. This research work is not intended to reflect the views of IDEAS. The mention of specific websites and publications of 3rd parties do not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by IDEAS in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
IDEAS has adopted an Open Access Policy in support of its commitment to the sharing and dissemination of knowledge and information, and to make it easily accessible to the public at large.